BEWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Beware! When prayer becomes a difficult thing for you.
- Beware! When fasting is becoming a history in your spiritual timetable.
- Beware! When you no longer enjoy reading the word of God.
- Beware! When attending church programme is becoming a burden rather than a blessing To you.
- Beware! When living a life of holiness is appearing like extremism.
- Beware! When sinful living becomes a lifestyle In the name of grace.
- Beware! When you crave for earthly things rather than the things of God.
- Beware! When waking up in the night to pray is becoming a thing of the past.
- Beware! brethren, when your heart no longer desires to see the Lord Jesus one day.
- Beware! when you eat more than pray
- Beware! when you no longer share the word with others.
- Beware! When u start diluting the preaching word of God to keep people around you.
- Beware! of all these, brethren, Satan isn’t resting. He is not observing this lock down or physical/spiritual distancing, we too must be vigilant.
- Beware! When you spend more time on facebook, whatsapp, twitter, and internet.
These things becomes idol and take the place of God. Lets prepare, Jesus is coming soon to take those who are eagerly waiting for him.
Check yourself well, do you fall in any of the list above?
If yes then do something about it now…..
The only time you have is now.