The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the results of the 2019 June/July Senior School Certificate Examination.
The NECO Acting Registrar, Mr Abubakar Gana, made the announcement at the council’s headquarters in Minna, Niger State. He disclosed that 71 percent (%) of candidates obtained credits in English Language and Mathematics.
To be able to check your result, you have to purchase NECO result checking Token online. Then after, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go to NECO result checking portal @https://result.neco.gov.ng
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO result.
N/B: If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.