Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit Announces Commencement of PRE-NCE, PART-TIME NCE, FULL-TIME NCE, FIRST DEGREE AND DIRECT Entry DEGREE ADMISSION EXERCISE For 2019/2020 Academic Session
The Management of Akwa Ibom State College Of Education, Afaha Nsit Announces the Commencement of Admission Exercise into the above mentioned Programme for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
1. Candidates who took part in the 2019 JAMB UTME and scored 100 and above are eligible to apply for NCE Programme.
2. Candidates who took part in the 2019 JAMB UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible to apply for Degree Programme.
3. Candidates for DIRECT ENTRY should possess NCE with Merit. Visit the College admissions unit for more information.
4. Candidates must possess 5 credits including English and
Mathematics at not more than two sittings in WAEC , NECO , and NABTEB etc.
N/B: Change of institution to AKSCOE through JAMB is necessary for those candidates that did not choose the College as first choice. Candidates are advised to visit the College
Website www.akwaibomstatecoe.com or visit the college ICT UNIT for the Application and also visit Admissions Unit of the College for guidance and detailed screening procedures.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE AKWA IBOM STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION POST-UTME TEST
Candidates who choose Akwa Ibom State College of Education Afaha Nsit as their First, Second, or Third Choice of Institution are eligible.
Hence, all candidates who did not choose Akwa Ibom State College of Education as their First choice in the JAMB/UTME of 2019 are advised to do a change of course/Institution before they will be eligible to take part in this Screening Exercise.
All candidates are required to register online via the College Portal for the screening exercise using the below-listed procedure:
Log onto the College portal (www.portal.akwaibomstatecoe.com ) to generate the payment invoice by following the guidelines below:
Select “ APPLICATION FORMS ” in the Login Page
Select “ POST UTME for Degree” or “NCE ” to generate payment invoice
Enter your “ JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER ” and submit.
After generating payment invoice, visit any commercial bank in Nigeria to make payment for AKSCOE Screening fee using INTERSWITCH Payment Platform.
All eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) only (bank charges inclusive).
Go back to the College Portal to confirm your payment and complete the Registration Form.
On successful registration, select “PRINT BUTTON” to print the 2019/2020 Screening Schedule Printout from the Portal.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Four (4) recent coloured passport photographs.
- Photocopies of documents, credentials (NECO, WAEC, and NABTEB, as the case may be) or O’ Level examination registration slip (for Awaiting Result Candidates).
- Two files with Name, the desired Course of Study and UTME registration number clearly and boldly written on it.
- Screening schedule slip printed from the College Portal.
- 2019 UTME Result Slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
- Photocopy of Certificate of Origin from the Local Government.
N/B: The passport photograph uploaded/presented will be the only valid identification for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit.
Application for change of passport photograph by candidates offered provisional admission shall NOT be allowed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates would be used on their final certificates.